Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: 2nd call for help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t178501-re-2nd-call-for-help.html)

slumpy 08-27-2003 04:57 PM

Re: 2nd call for help

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jim Kusch continued:

> I have a short-cut on my desktop which opens my Netscape browser as a
> window. I have changed the properties of the shortcut to start as a
> full screen but it ignores this setting and still opens as a window.
> I read somewhere that there is another way to set this (maybe in the
> registry) to get this to run as a full screen. Anyone know of how to
> do this?
>
> JK

Don't start a new thread, there is no point. You don't say whether you tried
the advice you were given on the 24th ?
--
slumpy
no more

Patrick 08-27-2003 05:32 PM

Re: 2nd call for help

slumpy wrote:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Jim Kusch continued:
>
>> I have a short-cut on my desktop which opens my Netscape browser as a
>> window. I have changed the properties of the shortcut to start as a
>> full screen but it ignores this setting and still opens as a window.
>> I read somewhere that there is another way to set this (maybe in the
>> registry) to get this to run as a full screen. Anyone know of how to
>> do this?
>>
>> JK

> Don't start a new thread, there is no point. You don't say whether
> you tried the advice you were given on the 24th ?

What advise?, he hasn't recieved any e-mails, only the SPAM that he's
inviteing.