Velocity Reviews

-   -   RAID on Intel 865 and 875 Motherboards (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t178103-raid-on-intel-865-and-875-motherboards.html)

Jeff L 08-24-2003 02:17 AM

RAID on Intel 865 and 875 Motherboards

I see that the new Intel motherboards with 865 and 875P chipsets both
support RAID if two hard drives are connected. If I have two SATA
drives connected to it, is it possible to use the both separately (the
usual way) and not in a RAID configuration? Is this just a setting in
the BIOS?

Thanks

jeroen 08-24-2003 08:50 AM

Re: RAID on Intel 865 and 875 Motherboards

In article <jv7gkvs1c2i4ivri1apnh38garmajqco5d@4ax.com>,
kc8grp@yahoo.com says...
> I see that the new Intel motherboards with 865 and 875P chipsets both
> support RAID if two hard drives are connected. If I have two SATA
> drives connected to it, is it possible to use the both separately (the
> usual way) and not in a RAID configuration? Is this just a setting in
> the BIOS?
>
> Thanks

of course it is. RTFM!
--