Velocity Reviews

-   -   Repair a cab file (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t177730-repair-a-cab-file.html)

Bisbebal 08-20-2003 05:55 PM

Repair a cab file

Does anyone know a utility to repair a corrupted cab file.?

I am looking for another utility no Advanced CAB repair. I know it.

Thanks

jack 08-20-2003 07:07 PM

Re: Repair a cab file

Why dont you just copy the cabs from ur windows cd
and overwrite .

Bisbebal 08-21-2003 04:46 PM

Re: Repair a cab file

On Wed, 20 Aug 2003 20:07:36 +0100, "jack" <Jintlon@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Why dont you just copy the cabs from ur windows cd
>and overwrite .

Bacause the file in CD no windows Cd it is corrupted. I copied it to
HD and i want repair it.

Thanks