Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Are you enjoying your brown cloud, Nick? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t177603-re-are-you-enjoying-your-brown-cloud-nick.html)

Angkor's Mumzie 08-19-2003 06:25 PM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:36:24 GMT, Angkor <void@what.nop> wrote:

>On 19 Aug 2003 02:04:01 -0700, sinister_prog@hotmail.com (Ed
>Down@the.pub) wrote:

>>> Everyone knows the deal here, Ed. Angkor pulls the same trick with Ken Ehrett.
>>>
>>> Winners don't snip all the content and then make whiny comments.

>>You've done that numerous times, Sable.

>Good lord, it's the sad old ****'s favourite trick. It's priceless
>the way that she screams and stomps her little feet while accusing
>others of pulling the same lame stunts that she pulls each day.
>Priceless!

Now you two, and after all that cock sucking and butt licking last
night you'd think you two could keep your mutual masturbation in
control for a day! I just about got to sleep with all the racket and
commotion.

Monsignor Larville Jones MD 08-20-2003 04:07 AM

Angkor's Mumzie < drunk@thebar.net > wrote:

>On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 11:36:24 GMT, Angkor <void@what.nop> wrote:
>
>>On 19 Aug 2003 02:04:01 -0700, sinister_prog@hotmail.com (Ed
>>Down@the.pub) wrote:

>>>You've done that numerous times, Sable.

>>Good lord, it's the sad old ****'s favourite trick. It's priceless
>>the way that she screams and stomps her little feet while accusing
>>others of pulling the same lame stunts that she pulls each day.

Sounds a lot like troutbie - are they related in any way?

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...