Velocity Reviews

-   -   MICROSOFT'S PROBLEM !! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t177252-microsofts-problem.html)

Ken 08-16-2003 09:16 PM

MICROSOFT'S PROBLEM !!

Whilst using Internet Explorer or Outlook Express I am getting the following
'pop-up' with ever increasing frequency.

An official looking 'box' entitled: Microsoft Internet Explorer
Then the following: ' Microsoft has encountered a problem and needs to
close ' (which it never does)
Then: ' Please tell Microsoft about this problem.....etc '

And at bottom of box for 'ticking' are 2 small boxes : Send error
report Don't send

Whichever of these 2 options is 'clicked on' the 'pop-up' disappears, only
to 'pop-up' again shortly afterwards.

Have I encountered some kind of scam ? Will somebody tell me how to get rid
of this nuisance in plain non-tech language PLEASE.

Kenneth