Velocity Reviews

-   -   Mike-All is now well now (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t176643-mike-all-is-now-well-now.html)

Emrys Davies 08-11-2003 10:14 PM

Mike-All is now well now

Mike, I got my 'Display' back this afternoon. Thank goodness for that
as things had been gloomy, to say the least.

My ATI Display Driver software did the trick, but many thanks to you for
the trouble and help.

The original post has long since gone (5.8.03)

Thanks,
Emrys Davies.

°Mike° 08-11-2003 10:20 PM

Re: Mike-All is now well now