Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Headphones (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t176315-re-headphones.html)

bb3 08-08-2003 10:26 PM

Re: Headphones

"Rosey" <rosie33@xxxxxxx.co.uk> wrote in message
news:3f3421a9_1@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com...
> I have a slight problem with my headphones
> my speakers are working in perfect order but when
> I plug my headphones in the sound is very low
> I have tried turning the system volume up to no avail
> i know the headphones work because i tried them on
> a different p/c any advice
> thanks

When you say "system volume", did you go Start/Accessories and click on
Volume Control?

You might also want to munge your e-mail address.

Computer Guy 08-09-2003 02:03 AM

Re: Headphones

Oooops! I see you have already tried them on another PC.
Someday I will learn to read. If you have a Sound Blaster Card the software
installs
with another software called the "Surround Mixer". If you have it, try
adjusting
the volume there also.
Just a guess......I have it installed and it seems to over ride the normal
volume
controls.
DC