Velocity Reviews

-   -   Scary ! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t176077-scary.html)

slumpy 08-06-2003 03:29 PM

Scary !

I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of pictures,
so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly good laugh. Ho
****in ho.

http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg
--
slumpy
no more

DC 08-06-2003 06:23 PM

Re: Scary !

slumpy wrote:

> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly good
> laugh. Ho ****in ho.
>
> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

RUN!!! It's Mullzilla!!! }8O0 Aiiiiieeeee!!!!

--
DC

When Microsoft starts making something that doesn't suck, it'll probably be
a vacuum cleaner. -- PhotoMan

slumpy 08-06-2003 06:24 PM

Re: Scary !

threw back my head and roared with laughter as DC continued:

> slumpy wrote:
>
>> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
>> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
>> good laugh. Ho ****in ho.
>>
>> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

> RUN!!! It's Mullzilla!!! }8O0 Aiiiiieeeee!!!!

I should add it was an audition for Pop Idol (or something similar).
--
slumpy
no more

DC 08-06-2003 06:31 PM

Re: Scary !

slumpy wrote:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as DC continued:
>
>> slumpy wrote:
>>
>>> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
>>> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
>>> good laugh. Ho ****in ho.
>>>
>>> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

>> RUN!!! It's Mullzilla!!! }8O0 Aiiiiieeeee!!!!

> I should add it was an audition for Pop Idol (or something similar).

Hillarious. }:O)

Thund3rstruck 08-06-2003 11:34 PM

Re: Scary !

slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
in <bgr6rp$ri0up$1@ID-105330.news.uni-berlin.de>:

> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
> good laugh. Ho ****in ho.
>
> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
popular...and had one.

Shoot me please. <Sobs>

NOI

Brian H供 08-06-2003 11:34 PM

Re: Scary !

Thund3rstruck said:

> slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
> in <bgr6rp$ri0up$1@ID-105330.news.uni-berlin.de>:
>
>> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
>> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
>> good laugh. Ho ****in ho.
>>
>> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

> Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
> popular...and had one.
>
> Shoot me please. <Sobs>
>
> NOI

You had a pet Brendan?

Brian H供 08-07-2003 12:03 AM

Re: Scary !

Thund3rstruck said:

> Brian H供 Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
> proclaimed in <eggYa.6798$yl6.1882@newsfep4-winn.server.ntli.net>:

>> Thund3rstruck said:
>>> Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
>>> popular...and had one.
>>>
>>> Shoot me please. <Sobs>
>>>
>>> NOI

>> You had a pet Brendan?

> No. Hair like that, but darker. <G>
>
> NOI

You mean you had *short* hair? ;-)
:-D

Thund3rstruck 08-07-2003 12:03 AM

Re: Scary !

Sentient Fluid 08-07-2003 12:24 PM

Re: Scary !

"Brian H供" <no.spam@this.addy.ta> wrote in message
> Thund3rstruck said:
>
> > slumpy Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
> > in <bgr6rp$ri0up$1@ID-105330.news.uni-berlin.de>:
> >
> >> I found this in a freebie Sunday paper giveaway magazine (loads of
> >> pictures, so-called gossip and TV crap) and it gave us all a jolly
> >> good laugh. Ho ****in ho.
> >>
> >> http://uk.geocities.com/slumpy_uk/brendan.jpg

> > Ewww. And to think I remember the 80's when those were
> > popular...and had one.