Velocity Reviews

-   -   Photo editing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t175473-photo-editing.html)

kerplunKuK 08-01-2003 10:27 PM

Photo editing

What is a good software to use for editing digital photo's. Nothing
professional, just something better than paint.

Thanks

--

Remove MY PANTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit

jev 08-01-2003 10:59 PM

Re: Photo editing

Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
jev
news:3f2ae955$0$18496$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com ...

Kraftee 08-01-2003 11:13 PM

Re: Photo editing

> What is a good software to use for editing digital photo's. Nothing
> professional, just something better than paint.
>
> Thanks

Phot Shop Elements (Version 2 now I think) is very keenly priced at
the lower end of the market & is very good...

--
B-)
Life is pain.....

Michael 08-01-2003 11:14 PM

Re: Photo editing

In <news:3f2af085_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com>,
jev said:

> Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
> jev

What part of "nothing professional" couldn't you read?

((U))

Kraftee 08-01-2003 11:55 PM

Re: Photo editing

> In <news:3f2af085_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com>,
> jev said:
>
>> Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
>> jev

> What part of "nothing professional" couldn't you read?

Paint Shop Pro & professional have only 3 letters in common. Try
comparing it to a profesional package like Adobe Photoshop, both price
& funstion, now that's a profesional package (one of the reasons I
don't use it as I haven't got the time to learn how to use it).

--
B-)
Life is pain.....

Monsignor Larville Jones MD 08-02-2003 10:26 PM

Re: Photo editing

"Kraftee" <kraftee@bogoffspammer.ntlworld.com> wrote:

>> "jev" <jev1927@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Paintshop Pro 7 is very good!
>>> jev

>> 8 is even better. ;o)
>>
>> I LUV TUBES!!!!1

>See you like 'Teletubbie' visuals then as version 7 has tubes as well
>;-p

I wasn't disputing that. Tubes are fun. I got a shedload of them from
the PCF cover DVD.

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!11!

--
zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend