Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Where is offline content stored? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t175114-re-where-is-offline-content-stored.html)

JesterDev 07-30-2003 01:17 AM

Re: Where is offline content stored?

Sorry forgot add I'm on Windows 2000 Pro.

news:dNEVa.10132$It4.5143@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.ne t...

Thund3rstruck 07-30-2003 01:36 AM

Re: Where is offline content stored?

JesterDev Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and
proclaimed in <61FVa.9640$Vt6.4162@rwcrnsc52.ops.asp.att.net>:

> Sorry forgot add I'm on Windows 2000 Pro.
>
> "JesterDev" <jester.dev@comcast.net> wrote in message
> news:dNEVa.10132$It4.5143@rwcrnsc51.ops.asp.att.ne t...
>> I'm trying to store a website for offline content, I'm hoping
>> it will store the directories and all the files in them. Anyway,
>> I used IE to do this, Added to my favorites and click make
>> availble offline.. Where is the site stored? I checked my
>> favorites folder and its not in there...
>>
>> This is my site btw, it's just that the server is giving me
>> problems so I cant login, and dont want to loose everything.
>>
>> Thanks for your time,
>> JesterDev

Since this is your site, you can do like I did and create a subdir
on your computer for it, and save all the source files/html/jpg/etc
there just in case...

I don't believe 'offline content' will help in the worst-case
situation...

NOI