Velocity Reviews

-   -   Power Cable Interference (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t174186-power-cable-interference.html)

Bobby 07-21-2003 11:30 PM

Power Cable Interference

I'm trying to tidy up all the many many cables that hang out the backs of
my machines and printers etc. I've bought these 'D' shaped clips that open
out and screw onto your wall. They do an excellent job, but I've heard that
it's not a good idea to have the power cables to close to the network cables
as they interfere. Is this true? I've not noticed and problem and all the
cables are clamped together quite closely. Can someone please explain the
science behind this please?

thanks