Velocity Reviews

-   -   What is a SIG file and how do I open it? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t174090-what-is-a-sig-file-and-how-do-i-open-it.html)

Richard Volls 07-21-2003 05:31 AM

What is a SIG file and how do I open it?

I'm trying to figure out how to open this .sig file that I got. I'm
told that it is supposed to be a brochure and was created with desktop
publishing software, but I don't know which specific application is
associated with it. MS Publisher doesn't recognize it. Anyone know...?
TIA

DC 07-21-2003 05:51 AM

Re: What is a SIG file and how do I open it?

Richard Volls wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to open this .sig file that I got. I'm
> told that it is supposed to be a brochure and was created with desktop
> publishing software, but I don't know which specific application is
> associated with it. MS Publisher doesn't recognize it. Anyone know...?
> TIA

Maybe this?

http://www.filext.com/detaillist.php...&Submit3=Go%21

--
DC

Posting at the top because that's where the cursor happened to be is like
shitting in your pants because that's where your asshole happened to be.

trout 07-21-2003 06:46 AM

Richard Volls wrote:

> I'm trying to figure out how to open this .sig file that I got. I'm
> told that it is supposed to be a brochure and was created with desktop
> publishing software, but I don't know which specific application is
> associated with it. MS Publisher doesn't recognize it. Anyone
> know...? TIA

My *guess*, after a little research, is that it was made with some
version of "Print Shop". If there is another viewer for it; I couldn't
find it. If I understand what I've read correctly, the file's creator
might have saved it as a .pdf file, instead, for greater accessability.
--
"I'm guessing you'll have to ask whomever you got it from."

digirl9 04-05-2010 12:10 PM

Hi, Has anyone solved the 'How do I open a sig. file" (for free)? I know they came from "The Print Shop" program that I use. I have about 15 sig files that I can't open or replace; I've spent $40.00 on Registry Patrol...thinking my registry was corrupt...I just love spending hours on my computer trying to achieve one small simple task...and failing. Help?

CatanaDiamond 02-21-2012 11:04 AM

.sig files

This file was created by "Printshop" by Broderbund, it is a fantastic desktop Publisher (and is under 40 for the latest version,it is a steal!), I don't undertsand why more people don't use. Whomever sent you the file, should have converted it to pdf first (which you are able to do on Printshop) however, I do believe there is a reader available to download.

Hope this helps.
Cat