Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: window updates? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t173923-re-window-updates.html)

Patrick 07-19-2003 10:51 AM

Re: window updates?

Hello again, I'm replying to my own post because as I said I was going to
delete your post, which I did (didn't help much).
Anyway about what you ask; Microsoft never sent e-mail concerning updates,
so anything claiming to be so has to be malware of some sort (as friend
says). Thus simply delete it without opening it.
Sorry can't see if anyone else has answered you, but I would be surprised if
you've not been 'flamed' about your clock (usual occurence).
Best of luck Patrick