Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Nero 6 is out! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t173317-re-nero-6-is-out.html)

Brian H供 07-13-2003 05:03 PM

Re: Nero 6 is out!

Kenny said:

> Free upgrade only if you bought the retail, not OEM version of 5.5,
> otherwise $39.99.
> http://www.ahead.de/en/index.html#root

Not until the 18th it isn't.
http://www.ahead.de/en/#root

--
www.absey-vine.co.uk/
freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware mirror

Brian H供 07-13-2003 05:07 PM

Re: Nero 6 is out!

Brian H供 said:

> Kenny said:
>
>> Free upgrade only if you bought the retail, not OEM version of 5.5,
>> otherwise $39.99.
>> http://www.ahead.de/en/index.html#root

> Not until the 18th it isn't.
> http://www.ahead.de/en/#root

Oh, and the free upgrade is only for those people who bought the software after
1st May 2003.

slumpy 07-13-2003 05:16 PM

Re: Nero 6 is out!

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H供 continued:

> Kenny said:
>
>> Free upgrade only if you bought the retail, not OEM version of 5.5,
>> otherwise $39.99.
>> http://www.ahead.de/en/index.html#root

> Not until the 18th it isn't.
> http://www.ahead.de/en/#root

But what's wrong with 5.9.10.77.8456#2 etc etc ????
--
slumpy
no more

doS 07-13-2003 05:30 PM

Re: Nero 6 is out!

Great, now we start all over again with 6.00001.5 ;-)

slumpy 07-13-2003 05:35 PM

Re: Nero 6 is out!

threw back my head and roared with laughter as doS continued:

> Great, now we start all over again with 6.00001.5 ;-)

And "where can I get a free upgrade from 5.9" ?
--
slumpy
no more