Velocity Reviews

-   -   Singing Into Google Newsgroups: Wants Cookies Enabled, But It Is ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t173066-singing-into-google-newsgroups-wants-cookies-enabled-but-it-is.html)

Robert11 07-11-2003 03:02 PM

Singing Into Google Newsgroups: Wants Cookies Enabled, But It Is ?

Hello:

Am trying to sign into Google Newsgroups, which I haven't used for quite a
while.
Would like to post a message there to one of the groups.

I'm using netscape 7

But, i keep getting the following message whenever I try to login:

"Your browser's cookie functionality is turned off. Please turn it on."

I definitely do have the Enable All Cookies box checked.

Also, my password is correct to the best of my knowledge.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob