Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Comcast to cap newsgroup downloads? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t173009-re-comcast-to-cap-newsgroup-downloads.html)

Zknb 07-11-2003 12:07 AM

Re: Comcast to cap newsgroup downloads?

http://www.comcast.net/terms/use.jsp

Newsgroups
Messages posted to newsgroups must comply with the written charters or
FAQs for those newsgroups as well as any other terms and conditions
applicable to any particular newsgroups or provider of newsgroups.
Advertisements, solicitations, or other commercial messages should be
posted only in those newsgroups whose charters or FAQs explicitly
permit them. You are responsible for determining the policies of a
given newsgroup before posting to it. Comcast reserves the right to
discontinue access to any newsgroup at any time for any reason.
Comcast permits users of the Service to download a maximum of one
gigabyte (1GB) of newsgroup content in any one month, unless users are
subject to a Service plan that permits downloading more newsgroup
content.