Velocity Reviews

-   -   corrupt or missing setupx.dll file (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t172748-corrupt-or-missing-setupx-dll-file.html)

wyndchsyr 07-08-2003 10:47 PM

corrupt or missing setupx.dll file

I've searched the web for this dll and can't seem to find it available for
download. My America Online 8.0 seems keep getting a box that pops up upon
launcing it, no words are on this box..just a button to click "ok". I can't
view my AOL Desktop Themes since this started. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Shepİ 07-08-2003 10:51 PM

Re: corrupt or missing setupx.dll file

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:47:24 GMT, In this world we created "wyndchsyr"
<wyndchsyr@insightbb.com> wrote :

>I've searched the web for this dll and can't seem to find it available for
>download. My America Online 8.0 seems keep getting a box that pops up upon
>launcing it, no words are on this box..just a button to click "ok". I can't
>view my AOL Desktop Themes since this started. Any help would be greatly
>appreciated.

What operating system?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Bob B 07-08-2003 11:33 PM

Re: corrupt or missing setupx.dll file

tap the file name into 'find'.....it may be a cab file then you can
retrieve it from WINDOWS/systems using sfc in 'run'

°Mike° 07-09-2003 01:33 AM

Re: corrupt or missing setupx.dll file

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...s.shtml?setupx

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 22:47:24 GMT, in