Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Support (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f33-computer-support.html)
-   -   Re: NASN Subscription Code (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t172515-re-nasn-subscription-code.html)

Slumpy 07-06-2003 08:13 PM

Re: NASN Subscription Code
 
"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
threw back my head and roared with laughter as kerplunkuk continued:

> Does anyone who subscribes to NASN have a Subscription code they want
> to give me so I can sign up, so we both get three free months?


Yeah, bet there's loads of fools out there. Keep looking, Doofus.
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy



kerplunkuk 07-06-2003 10:39 PM

Re: NASN Subscription Code
 
why? NASN are offering a new user sign up scheme where if an existing
subscriber introduces a new subscriber then they both get 3 free months.
Whets wrong with that?

--

Remove MY PANTS to reply
Victoria Concordia Crescit
Gamertag: KerplunKuK
"Slumpy" <me3@privacy.net> wrote in message
news:be9vr6$2mdqm$1@ID-105330.news.dfncis.de...
> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as kerplunkuk continued:
>
> > Does anyone who subscribes to NASN have a Subscription code they want
> > to give me so I can sign up, so we both get three free months?

>
> Yeah, bet there's loads of fools out there. Keep looking, Doofus.
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy
>
>




Slumpy 07-07-2003 06:38 AM

Re: NASN Subscription Code
 
"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
threw back my head and roared with laughter as kerplunkuk continued:

> why? NASN are offering a new user sign up scheme where if an existing
> subscriber introduces a new subscriber then they both get 3 free
> months. Whets wrong with that?


And I thought you were after something for nothing ;-)
--
slumpy
no more
no less
just slumpy

>
> Remove MY PANTS to reply
> Victoria Concordia Crescit
> Gamertag: KerplunKuK
> "Slumpy" <me3@privacy.net> wrote in message
> news:be9vr6$2mdqm$1@ID-105330.news.dfncis.de...
>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as kerplunkuk
>> continued:
>>
>>> Does anyone who subscribes to NASN have a Subscription code they
>>> want to give me so I can sign up, so we both get three free months?

>>
>> Yeah, bet there's loads of fools out there. Keep looking, Doofus.
>> --
>> slumpy
>> no more
>> no less
>> just slumpy






All times are GMT. The time now is 04:12 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.