Velocity Reviews

-   -   Start up applications - apologies for asking again!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t172331-start-up-applications-apologies-for-asking-again.html)

Bob 07-05-2003 08:43 AM

Start up applications - apologies for asking again!!

I use have the URL of a site that had a list of all start-up
applications that could be downloaded. Does anybody have the details
of that or any other site that has the descriptions of programs that
appear at start-up.

Win98SE user.

Miggsee 07-05-2003 12:04 PM

Re: Start up applications - apologies for asking again!!

http://www.pacs-portal.co.uk/startup_content.htm
http://www2.whidbey.com/djdenham/Uncheck.htm

Shepİ 07-05-2003 08:21 PM

Re: Start up applications - apologies for asking again!!

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:43:46 +0100, In this world we created Bob
<tonyno_spam_no@highbury.com> wrote :

>I use have the URL of a site that had a list of all start-up
>applications that could be downloaded. Does anybody have the details
>of that or any other site that has the descriptions of programs that
>appear at start-up.
>
>Win98SE user.

http://www.geocities.com/sheppola/startup.html

Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Peter Johns 07-06-2003 03:46 AM

Re: Start up applications - apologies for asking again!!

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:43:46 +0100, Bob <tonyno_spam_no@highbury.com>
wrote:

>I use have the URL of a site that had a list of all start-up
>applications that could be downloaded. Does anybody have the details
>of that or any other site that has the descriptions of programs that
>appear at start-up.
>
>Win98SE user.

A quick search in Google for "startup list" (with quotes) would have
given you a lot of URLs

From: Pee Jay alias Aussie Pete (Peter Johns)

At Fabulous Forresters Beach
Central Coast NSW Australia

PhilGreg 07-06-2003 05:11 AM

"Shepİ" <shep@gmx.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 09:43:46 +0100, In this world we created Bob
> <tonyno_spam_no@highbury.com> wrote :
>
> >I use have the URL of a site that had a list of all start-up
> >applications that could be downloaded. Does anybody have the

details
> >of that or any other site that has the descriptions of programs

that
> >appear at start-up.
> >
> >Win98SE user.

==> Look in here;