Velocity Reviews

-   -   Telnet Services availanle to the public. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t172248-telnet-services-availanle-to-the-public.html)

Darren Forward 07-04-2003 06:51 AM

Telnet Services availanle to the public.

Hello I'm looking for any interesting services to Telnet to, Not Libraries,
which are available to the public. E.g. train or Air timetables. Basically
anything unusual.

Regards
Darren

---

Santiago Zawojski 07-04-2003 10:53 AM

Re: Telnet Services availanle to the public.

"Darren Forward" <Darren_NO_SPAM@SecurityDesigners_.Com> wrote in

> Hello I'm looking for any interesting services to Telnet to, Not
> Libraries, which are available to the public. E.g. train or Air
> timetables. Basically anything unusual.

Would a telnet bbs count as unusual?

<http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%22telnet+bbs%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&meta=>