Velocity Reviews

-   -   MP3 player advice requested - please read inside (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t172198-mp3-player-advice-requested-please-read-inside.html)

Chocolate Sauce 07-03-2003 09:43 PM

MP3 player advice requested - please read inside

I wondered if anyone could recommend an MP3 player, as when I try to
burn an audiobook I can't fit many files on the cd and my cd player
reads it as an audio cd. I can fit more files on the cd if I burn it
as a data cd, but then I can only use it on my pc, whereas I want to
take the cds on holiday. Many thanks.

paul s 07-04-2003 11:15 AM

Re: MP3 player advice requested - please read inside

Chocolate Sauce wrote:

> I wondered if anyone could recommend an MP3 player, as when I try to
> burn an audiobook I can't fit many files on the cd and my cd player
> reads it as an audio cd. I can fit more files on the cd if I burn it
> as a data cd, but then I can only use it on my pc, whereas I want to
> take the cds on holiday. Many thanks.

Buy an MP3 enabled discman.
--
Paul S