Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Movie File screen captures to .jpg or .gif? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t171616-re-movie-file-screen-captures-to-jpg-or-gif.html)

Mitch 06-28-2003 12:53 PM

Re: Movie File screen captures to .jpg or .gif?

In article <vfqgufl57via5c@corp.supernews.com>, Elson
<elson@westworld.dotcom> wrote:

> How do I make a frame of a .mov/.mpg/.wma file into a .jpg or .gif? I tried
> the "print screen" capture and cropping the Windows Media Player screen but
> it turns out black. What program should I use?

Why go to another program?
The player that is displaying that movie file is the one that must
perform the capture command; just check the menus, as they should all
have one.
Unless Microsoft decided WMP shouldn't do that, in which case you
should just try another player!