Velocity Reviews

-   -   "Heretic: City of the Damned" cheatsheet? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t171584-heretic-city-of-the-damned-cheatsheet.html)

Max Quordlepleen 06-28-2003 03:13 AM

"Heretic: City of the Damned" cheatsheet?

A friend in a web forum is looking for a cheatsheet for the old DOS
game "Heretic: City of the Damned" - does anybody know where to find
one? I've googled without success so far. TIA

--
Agent - The second-best Windows newsreader.

doS 06-28-2003 03:18 AM

Re: "Heretic: City of the Damned" cheatsheet?

http://www.gamers.org/games/heretic/secrets/

Jimchip 06-28-2003 04:09 AM

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 15:13:58 +1200, Max Quordlepleen wrote:
> A friend in a web forum is looking for a cheatsheet for the old DOS
> game "Heretic: City of the Damned" - does anybody know where to find
> one? I've googled without success so far. TIA

http://cheatz.spieletips.de/de/suche...SEARCH=Heretic

I don't know if the LANG=en parameter gives docs in English or just the web
page in English.

(lifted from /. Posted by jamie.)

Greg M 06-28-2003 04:13 AM

http://tinyurl.com/fhcb <?>

--
Crunchin' Proteins:
http://distributedfolding.org/index.html

Max Quordlepleen 06-28-2003 04:32 AM

Re: "Heretic: City of the Damned" cheatsheet?

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 04:13:11 GMT, Greg M <xxxooo27@ix.netBcEoEmR.com>
proffered, in : news:Xns93A82CEDA5A7xooo2@206.127.4.21:

> http://tinyurl.com/fhcb

Thanks, Jimchip and Greg M. I've passed both these links on. That's my
good deed for the day done.

--
OE Orrible Excuse for a newsreader