Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: What now? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t171561-re-what-now.html)

slylittlei 06-27-2003 10:36 PM

Re: What now?

.... it was Gary G. Taylor , uttering these
fateful words:
> Administrator wrote:
>
>> I hate gays and you are one
>>

> Yes, I am. You got a PROBLEM with that, ****wad?

Leave it Gary! 'Ee's not werf it! :-)

slylittlei 06-27-2003 11:27 PM

Re: What now?

there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
words:
> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
>
>> ... it was Gary G. Taylor , uttering these
>> fateful words:

>>> Yes, I am. You got a PROBLEM with that, ****wad?

>> Leave it Gary! 'Ee's not werf it! :-)

> Stenders ro>< ;-)

Reckon someone orta pop rand, 'n 'ave a *word*...

Brian H 06-27-2003 11:44 PM

Re: What now?

Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei continued:
>
>> there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
>> other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these fateful
>> words:
>>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
>>> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei
>>> continued:

>>> Stenders ro>< ;-)

>> Reckon someone orta pop rand, 'n 'ave a *word*...

> ...and give Ricky the nod that somfings gunna go dahhn in the Vic and 'e
> ain't gunna like it.
>
> Whatever happened to his kid ? Is he the invisible friend ?

Rickaaay :-D

slylittlei 06-27-2003 11:59 PM

Re: What now?

.... it was Brian H , uttering these
fateful words:
> Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as slylittlei
>> continued:
>>
>>> there was a suggestion of tentacles, and
>>> other...nameless appendages... it was Slumpy , uttering these
>>> fateful words:

>>> Reckon someone orta pop rand, 'n 'ave a *word*...

>> ...and give Ricky the nod that somfings gunna go dahhn in the Vic
>> and 'e ain't gunna like it.
>>
>> Whatever happened to his kid ? Is he the invisible friend ?

> Rickaaay :-D

Whaaaaaat!?! I Nevvaaaa!!! :-(