Velocity Reviews

-   -   Nero problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t171519-nero-problem.html)

pokki 06-27-2003 02:40 PM

Nero problem

Nero is installed on a pc. But the only recorder it will detect is "image
recorder" listing it as "virtual device" under adapter. There is a cd burner
installed although the owner has never attempted to burn a cd with it till
now.
The burner behaves normally when used as a player. So is there a reason why
nero wont detect it ?
I have tried 2 different versions of nero.

rifleman 06-27-2003 04:16 PM

Re: Nero problem

In news:bdhqhd$ntv$1@hercules.btinternet.com,
UkDirtyDawg <ukdirtydawg@hotmail.com> contemplated the little bit of fluff
in his navel and typed:
> As far as I can remember, (Which isn't far)
> You have to put the insallation CD, (or a burned ISO
> ;-) into the drive - then get Nero to detect them ...

Please can you quote at least some of the post you are replying to?

Thank you.

Shepİ 06-27-2003 07:39 PM

Re: Nero problem

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:40:15 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
scutters "pokki" <tommid@mail.com> wrote :

> Nero is installed on a pc. But the only recorder it will detect is "image
>recorder" listing it as "virtual device" under adapter. There is a cd burner
>installed although the owner has never attempted to burn a cd with it till
>now.
> The burner behaves normally when used as a player. So is there a reason why
>nero wont detect it ?
>I have tried 2 different versions of nero.

What operating system?

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,

Tomm 06-27-2003 07:58 PM

Re: Nero problem

xp

Shepİ 06-27-2003 08:46 PM

Re: Nero problem

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 20:58:40 +0100, Whilst playing Smegball with the
scutters "Tomm" <tommid@mail.com> wrote :

>xp

Do you still have Nero installed?
If so the later versions come with the Nero Info Tool.
Run this and see what it says e.g In the Config Tab and ASPI tab?
If you don't have it installed it's downloadable from here(very small
download and a stand alone program).
http://www.cdspeed2000.com/files/NeroInfoTool_200.zip
can be run from inside the zip file.
Also,
http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1015920713370
and
http://www.nero.com/en/index.html#c1002822798638

Kenny 06-28-2003 10:45 AM

Re: Nero problem

Did Nero come with the burner? If not it may be locked to a particular
brand/model. You can get round it by changing the serial but I wouldn't
know about things like that.

--

Kenny

news:3efc5749$0$18497$cc9e4d1f@news.dial.pipex.com ...