Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: And we'll see the world on *my* Harley! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t171217-re-and-well-see-the-world-on-my-harley.html)

Slumpy 06-24-2003 07:39 PM

Re: And we'll see the world on *my* Harley!

threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee continued:

> :) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
> It will be shipped this week.
>
> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
>
> I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply came back
asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?

--
slumpy
no more

{\\/}[}/\\/ 06-24-2003 09:23 PM

"Slumpy" <me3@privacy.net> wrote in message
> threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee continued:
>
> > :) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
> > It will be shipped this week.
> >
> > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
> > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
> > http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
> >
> > I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

> Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply came

back
> asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?
>
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

So, Slumpy I guess your friend rides a Japanese junk or some other
/crotch/ /rocket/. Or perhaps a Moto Guzzi or BMW. Anyone who puts down a
Harley or an Indian don't have any taste whatsoever.
--
There's no accounting for taste or *THE* *LACK* *OF** *IT* *!*

Slumpy 06-24-2003 09:35 PM

Re: And we'll see the world on *my* Harley!

threw back my head and roared with laughter as {\/}[}/\/ continued:

> "Slumpy" <me3@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee
>> continued:
>>
>>> :) For real! 1999 Road King 2,800 miles
>>> It will be shipped this week.
>>>
>>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/1.jpg
>>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/2.jpg
>>> http://www.1bigred.com/evans4/3.jpg
>>>
>>> I *really* am a Biker Chick! jejeje

>> Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply
>> came back asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?
>>

> So, Slumpy I guess your friend rides a Japanese junk or some other
> /crotch/ /rocket/. Or perhaps a Moto Guzzi or BMW. Anyone who puts
> down a Harley or an Indian don't have any taste whatsoever.

Knowing him, it was intended as sarcastic. But a bike like that is pretty
much an expensive habit in the UK, so it's not really something the average
biker could consider.
--
slumpy
no more

{\\/}[}/\\/ 06-24-2003 09:46 PM

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as {\/}[}/\/ continued:
>
> > "Slumpy" <me3@privacy.net> wrote in message
> >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
> >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Miggsee
> >> continued:

> >> Oh dear - sent your links to a longtime biker friend and his reply
> >> came back asking me why I had sent him pics of US Junk ?
> >>

> > So, Slumpy I guess your friend rides a Japanese junk or some other
> > /crotch/ /rocket/. Or perhaps a Moto Guzzi or BMW. Anyone who puts
> > down a Harley or an Indian don't have any taste whatsoever.

> Knowing him, it was intended as sarcastic. But a bike like that is pretty
> much an expensive habit in the UK, so it's not really something the

average
> biker could consider.
> --
> slumpy
> no more
> no less
> just slumpy

I was just wondering because you said he was a *biker* friend. I'm an X
biker (*Harley* all the way), disabled now (no not due to a cycle accident.
LOL).

Slumpy 06-24-2003 09:54 PM

Re: And we'll see the world on *my* Harley!

threw back my head and roared with laughter as {\/}[}/\/ continued:

> I was just wondering because you said he was a *biker* friend.
> I'm an X biker (*Harley* all the way), disabled now (no not due to a
> cycle accident. LOL).

He's an Isle of Man regular (viewing not racing) and rides a 750 BMW
ex-Police bike. Big guy, reckons it's the best bike he's ever had and wants
a new one now.
--
slumpy
no more