Velocity Reviews

-   -   HEXUS.net and Ultra Products MegaMod Competition (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t171-hexus-net-and-ultra-products-megamod-competition.html)

Silverstrand 07-01-2005 01:32 AM

HEXUS.net and Ultra Products MegaMod Competition

We've got a fantastic competition running through July in association with Ultra Products. Here are details:
Quote:
The 1st prize winner gets a Mini Wizard Tower Case, an X Connect PSU along with a bunch of other modding accessories including CCFLs and fans. If you come in 2nd or 3rd you too will get an X Connect PSU along with some other modding goodies.
To enter, the first thing you'll need to do is make sure you're registered on our forums. Then, we want you to get modding your PC. Start a thread in the Project Logs section of HEXUS.modhouse and create a log of your modding project from start to finish. We want to see what you do, why you did it and how.
You can do just about anything you want in the mod, but what we want to see is effort. The winners will be the modders who have put the most effort into their projects.
Link: http://forums.hexus.net/showthread.php?t=48579

unholy 07-01-2005 04:01 AM

i so want to enter that, but i don't have any spare cases to mod :(, wait!
i just might!

PUTALE 07-01-2005 06:04 AM

man, I never can mod anything. don't have any artistic talent. Missing out a lot of fun and contests:(.

unholy 07-01-2005 06:53 AM

i think i might mod an old AT case and do it up real fine :D or mod this old case i ahve and use the internals from my VCR mod at point in time :D