Velocity Reviews

-   -   unable to copy .wav files using XP media player (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t170998-unable-to-copy-wav-files-using-xp-media-player.html)

Wilber 06-22-2003 11:14 PM

unable to copy .wav files using XP media player

have been trying to copy CDs on a friends PC
Although i select the correct file format to be saved it only saves files in
mp3 format
have gone thru the help menu and done exactly as it tells me but still no
success
any ideas???

1337 H4x0r 06-23-2003 12:25 AM

Re: unable to copy .wav files using XP media player

I do not have a lot of experience debugging WMPlayer 7 or above so my
suggestion is to find a 3rd party mp3 > wav converting program (I recommend
Xing Audio Catalyst) and wait for a better post to do it in one step