Velocity Reviews

-   -   reading DVD on DVDROM (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t170985-reading-dvd-on-dvdrom.html)

anil1111 06-22-2003 08:46 PM

reading DVD on DVDROM

I had a problem in viewing some DVDs on 16X mad dog DVDROM on a DELL
dimension Pent. III 766 machine with 256 MB RAM. I was using Power
Player supplied by Mad dog with the DVDROM. At the same time some DVDs
play OK. I like watching DVDs on Monitor as it has better resolution
and picture then the TVs I have.

The ones that did not play came back with a message saying

"TV port of your Display card is not working properly . This copy
protected disc can not play when the TV out function is enabled."
Some old or new DVDs played fine. While some did not. One played upto
one minute and then gave this message.

Any suggestion about the cause and how to overcome this problem?

anil1111 06-23-2003 08:02 PM

Re: reading DVD on DVDROM

Slumpie u r so cute!!! Top also cute, simply.

Slumpy 06-23-2003 08:09 PM

Re: reading DVD on DVDROM

threw back my head and roared with laughter as anil1111 continued:

> Slumpie u r so cute!!!

I just wanted to repost this for my own benefit ;-)
--
slumpy
no more

Brian H 06-23-2003 08:16 PM

Re: reading DVD on DVDROM

Errrrr...erm... Slumpy said:

> threw back my head and roared with laughter as anil1111 continued:
>
>> Slumpie u r so cute!!!

> I just wanted to repost this for my own benefit ;-)

LOL