Velocity Reviews

-   -   SelectedIndexChanged Event of Dropdownlist on a DLL.. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t170662-selectedindexchanged-event-of-dropdownlist-on-a-dll.html)

=?Utf-8?B?ZGVuIDIwMDU=?= 04-27-2006 06:02 AM

SelectedIndexChanged Event of Dropdownlist on a DLL..

Hi Everybody,

I like to know how to make the SelectedIndexChanged event of dropdownlist
inside a DLL class works? Please provide actual codes? The DLL is like
DateTimePicker. This dll is used for selecting date but I need to filter the
days for specific month selected. For example, March has 31 days, while April
has 30 days. So, When user selects April the last day on "Days" dropdownlist
is 30. Thanks.

den2005
--
MCP Year 2005, Philippines

=?Utf-8?B?ZGVuIDIwMDU=?= 04-27-2006 10:01 AM

RE: SelectedIndexChanged Event of Dropdownlist on a DLL..

This problem is resolved.

den2005
--
MCP Year 2005, Philippines