Velocity Reviews

-   -   Display validation errors with XMLBuddy Pro? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t170568-display-validation-errors-with-xmlbuddy-pro.html)

Duncan 02-18-2006 03:12 PM

Display validation errors with XMLBuddy Pro?

>From the developer works article on xml and eclipse, i got the
impression it was possible for XMLBuddy to display validation error
messages, line numbers, etc from Xeres (or other parser).

After installing XMLBuddy Pro and Xerces-J 2, all I get is a simple
pass or fail indication when validating an xml document.

How can I setup XMLBuddy to use Xerces to get some more useful
information?

Many thanks,

Duncan.