Velocity Reviews

-   -   XML->XSL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t170194-xml-xsl.html)

vertigo 11-16-2005 04:55 PM

XML->XSL

Hello
I am looking for software which could convert XML documents to database
documents like Excel, Access or Dbase documents. Do you know what can i
use ? It would be good if it's freeware.

Thanx
Michal

Łukasz W. 11-16-2005 05:13 PM

Re: XML->XSL

> I am looking for software which could convert XML documents to database
> documents like Excel, Access or Dbase documents. Do you know what can i
> use ? It would be good if it's freeware.

xml2db ??

Regards
Luk

vertigo 11-16-2005 07:36 PM

Re: XML->XSL

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:13:52 +0100, Łukasz W. <wujko@interia.pl> wrote:

>> I am looking for software which could convert XML documents to database
>> documents like Excel, Access or Dbase documents. Do you know what can i
>> use ? It would be good if it's freeware.

> xml2db ??

does it work ? I installed everything but this python script has a lot's
of errors, after repairing some of them a managed to read my XML documents
but when i received
SQL errors while creating database i gave up. I lost 2 hours. xml2db is
not worth nothing....