Velocity Reviews

-   -   difficult question?:) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t169846-difficult-question.html)

zbiszko 09-13-2005 08:50 AM

difficult question?:)

I have such problem:)

i have xml file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<doc>
<page name="title1"/>
<page name="title2" inherit="title1"/>
<page name="title3"/>
<page name="title4" inherit="title2"/>
</doc>

value of atttribute name are uniqe in hole document

i have no idea how to make that the value of attribut inherit can't be
the same like value of attribute name in the same element, i.e. it
can't occor such situation:
<page name="title4" inherit="title4"/>

thanks for help

Joris Gillis 09-13-2005 08:54 AM

Re: difficult question?:)

Hi,

Tempore 10:50:14, die Tuesday 13 September 2005 AD, hinc in foro {comp.text.xml} scripsit zbiszko <zbiszko1@wp.pl>:

> I have such problem:)
>
> i have xml file:
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <doc>
> <page name="title1"/>
> <page name="title2" inherit="title1"/>
> <page name="title3"/>
> <page name="title4" inherit="title2"/>
> </doc>
>
> value of atttribute name are uniqe in hole document
>
> i have no idea how to make that the value of attribut inherit can't be
> the same like value of attribute name in the same element, i.e. it
> can't occor such situation:
> <page name="title4" inherit="title4"/>

The question seems to be quite difficult indeed: I can't find it. What exactly is the question/what output do you want?

--
Joris Gillis (http://users.telenet.be/root-jg/me.html)
«Et ipsa scientia potestas est» - Francis Bacon , Meditationes sacrae

zbiszko 09-13-2005 09:00 AM

Re: difficult question?:)

:) sorry :)
i have to do a xml schema to the xml file

Joris Gillis 09-13-2005 09:04 AM

Re: difficult question?:) XML schema [not answered]

Tempore 11:00:42, die Tuesday 13 September 2005 AD, hinc in foro {comp.text.xml} scripsit zbiszko <zbiszko1@wp.pl>:

> :) sorry :)
> i have to do a xml schema to the xml file

OK, now the question is understandable.
I can't hellp you personally, though; I don't know a bit about xml schema...

regards,