Velocity Reviews

-   -   xpath-functions namespace (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t169689-xpath-functions-namespace.html)

Brian Pedersen 08-07-2005 07:22 PM

xpath-functions namespace

Hi

Can anyone please tell me what the namespace for xpath-functions is?
All the namespaces i found on google does not work.
The browser tells me something like "namespace does not contain any
functions".
The function i want to use is (among others) the empty-function, but i can't
because of the above.

TIA

---
Brian

pantagruel 08-08-2005 10:01 AM

Re: xpath-functions namespace

I suppose by reference to the empty function you mean xpath 2.0

xmlns:fn = "http://www.w3.org/2005/04/xpath-functions"

are you sure you're using something (programming-language, xslt
processor) that supports xpath 2.0?