Velocity Reviews

-   -   Modify two parts of a page independently (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t169367-modify-two-parts-of-a-page-independently.html)

trysendingspam@yahoo.ca 05-22-2005 04:11 PM

Modify two parts of a page independently

Hi,

I want to add some interactivity on my web page, so I have a form that
allows the user to display some specific elements of a XML data set.
The form is populated at first from the XML data, and output filtering
is done trough an instruction

data_table.innerHTML =
source.documentElement.selectSingleNode("listing") .transformNode(stylesheet);

This part works fine. However, the filter options must also adapt to
the user choice, that is the <SELECT><OPTIONS> must be rewritten to
reflect the user choice.

I just can't do it ! What kind of structure would you suggest to handle
this problem ?

Thanks for your help.

Newbie to XML