Velocity Reviews

-   -   Docbook customisation layer and Linux db2pdf (Jade) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t169203-docbook-customisation-layer-and-linux-db2pdf-jade.html)

RedGrittyBrick 04-23-2005 05:58 PM

Docbook customisation layer and Linux db2pdf (Jade)

I'm having problems creating/using a Docbook customisation layer in
Linux (Fedora Core 1) when using the sb2pdf wrapper for Jade.

If I take example.xml from
http://www.nwalsh.com/docs/tutorials...es/example.xml

I can produce a PDF file using "db2pdf example.xml", during which Jade
reports the path to the docbook stylesheets.

If I then take the customisation skeletion example.xsl from
http://www.nwalsh.com/docs/tutorials...es/foil31.html
and modifying the import href to match the path reported by Jade. When I
run "db2pdf -d example.xsl example.xml", I get lots of errors indicating
that Jade is having problems parsing the xsl.

Am I right in thinking this is because Jade is expecting DSSL?

Thanks for any clues?