Velocity Reviews

-   -   xmlspy - unable to open files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t168561-xmlspy-unable-to-open-files.html)

coltrane 01-11-2005 01:20 PM

xmlspy - unable to open files

when I try to open a file with xmlspy 2003 I get an error stating
"sorry but the file ..... could not be opened."

I get this when I try to open the file from a command line or if I use
the open from the file context menu. IF if open xmlspy and drag and
drop the file onto xmlspy the file opens fine.

can anyone help me this problem.

altova does not seem to offer any free support and I cannot find
anything regarding updates for 2003.

while I'm at it, can anyone recommend a different xml editor.
thanks

john