Velocity Reviews

-   -   matching (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t168211-matching.html)

Jeff Kish 11-11-2004 02:15 PM

matching

Hi.

Dave (thanks Dave) answered my previous "like" question somewhat, but things
are as clear as mud, though I am still investigating.

If I'd like to return all elements using xpath 2.0 that have any attributes
that have a value containing the string "readonly", how could I go about that?

I'm still trying to figure it out,

Thanks

Jeff Kish

David Carlisle 11-11-2004 02:19 PM

Re: matching

Jeff Kish <jeff.kish@mro.com> writes:

> Hi.
>
> Dave (thanks Dave) answered my previous "like" question somewhat, but things
> are as clear as mud, though I am still investigating.
>
> If I'd like to return all elements using xpath 2.0 that have any attributes
> that have a value containing the string "readonly", how could I go about that?
>
> I'm still trying to figure it out,
>
> Thanks
>

> Jeff Kish

//*[@*[contains(.,'readonly')]]

David

Jeff Kish 11-11-2004 02:31 PM

Re: matching

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 14:19:14 GMT, David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk> wrote:

>Jeff Kish <jeff.kish@mro.com> writes:
>
>> Hi.
>>
>> Dave (thanks Dave) answered my previous "like" question somewhat, but things
>> are as clear as mud, though I am still investigating.
>>
>> If I'd like to return all elements using xpath 2.0 that have any attributes
>> that have a value containing the string "readonly", how could I go about that?
>>
>> I'm still trying to figure it out,
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> Jeff Kish

>//*[@*[contains(.,'readonly')]]
>

>David

Thanks so much. (It seems like it is on the tip of my tongue sometimes)
Jeff Kish