Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help with XMLDocument and creating nodes (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t167851-help-with-xmldocument-and-creating-nodes.html)

Ron Harter 09-17-2004 11:36 PM

Help with XMLDocument and creating nodes

I am fairly new to XML and MSXML.

I need to create a root node with mutiple namespace (xlmns) entries. I
figured out how to create the root node with a single
namespace entry. The aplication is in Visual Studio 6 using VC++ and MSXML4

Here is a code snippet

// Create a root node for the WebDAV method PROPFIND
var.vt = VT_I4;
var.lVal = NODE_ELEMENT;
bstr1 = SysAllocString(L"d:propfind");
bstr2 = SysAllocString(L"DAV:");
MSXML2::IXMLDOMNode* root = NULL;

hr = pXMLDom->createNode(var, bstr1, bstr2, &root);

How do I add multiple namespace declarations to this node? I have several
to add. I did receive a eply from another news group but
it was in JScript and I was unable to get anything working from that. I need
a nice clear C++ example, my poor little pea brain is suffering from
overload.

Thanks in advance for any help you may give

--
Ron Harter
JP Mobile. Inc.