Velocity Reviews

-   -   How would you structure this schema element? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t166990-how-would-you-structure-this-schema-element.html)

D. Alvarado 04-27-2004 03:28 PM

How would you structure this schema element?

I have a schema element reprsenting an order's product. I want to
include information within the product to state that the product was
delivered, or it was not delivered for the following reasons (there
could be more than one). Does anyone have a suggestion or example for
how I might encapsulate that information within my schema?

Here's the code for the product without the delivery status,

<xs:element name="PRODUCT" minOccurs="1"
maxOccurs="unbounded">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:attribute name="id" type="xs:integer"
/>
<xs:all>
<xs:element name="QUANTITY"
type="xs:integer" />
<xs:element name="TITLE"
type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="1" />
</xs:all>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>

Thanks, - Dave