Velocity Reviews

-   -   xsl:fo several items in one table cell (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t166504-xsl-fo-several-items-in-one-table-cell.html)

Helmut Blass 01-28-2004 09:27 AM

xsl:fo several items in one table cell

hi,
I want to fill a table cell with several items, separated
by linefeed. so I use a block for each item.
unfortunately, the pdf output renders only the first item.
I am using the FOP formatter.
any suggestions?

thanx, Helmut

<fo:table-cell>
<xsl:for-each select="action_responsibles">
<fo:block ><xsl:value-of select="action_responsible"/></fo:block>

Mike Partridge 01-28-2004 07:03 PM

Re: xsl:fo several items in one table cell

Try the following:

<fo:table-cell>
<fo:block>
<xsl:for-each select="action_responsibles">
<xsl:value-of select="."/><fo:block/>
</xsl:for-each>
<fo:block>
</fo:table-cell>

Mike

Helmut Blass 01-29-2004 10:20 AM

Re: xsl:fo several items in one table cell

thanks for your help. now all items appear in the pdf output but
unfortunately they are not separated by linefeed. it seems to me that
there is a limitation (or bug) on the side of the FOP formatter.

Helmut