Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   XML (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f32-xml.html)
-   -   Xerces2-J http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t165736-xerces2-j-http-apache-org-xml-features-validation-warn-on-undeclared-elemdef.html)

Gerben 09-29-2003 10:38 AM

Xerces2-J http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef?
 
I try to use
"http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef":

---
System.setProperty("javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFac tory",
"org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserFactoryImpl") ;

SAXParserFactory parserFactory = SAXParserFactory.newInstance();
SAXParser parser = parserFactory.newSAXParser();
XMLReader reader = parser.getXMLReader();


reader.getFeature("http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undecla
red-elemdef");
---

but an exception is thrown:

org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
http://apache.org/xml/features/valid...clared-elemdef

other features work. Any ideas?



Alexey Dmitriev 09-30-2003 03:02 PM

Re: Xerces2-J http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef?
 
Gerben wrote:

> I try to use
> "http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef":
>

....
> but an exception is thrown:
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
> http://apache.org/xml/features/valid...clared-elemdef
>
> other features work. Any ideas?
>
>

This is bug that was fixed (see:
http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/sh....cgi?id=21845). I think If you
install fresh stable Xerces2-J version(2.5.0) then It's Ok!

--
Alex


Gerben 10-02-2003 08:41 AM

Re: Xerces2-J http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef?
 
As far as i know, i am using 2.5.0. How can i be sure?

"Alexey Dmitriev" <alexeydmitriev@inbox.ru> wrote in message
news:blc63g$g3$1@image.surnet.ru...
> Gerben wrote:
>
> > I try to use
> > "http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef":
> >

> ...
> > but an exception is thrown:
> >
> > org.xml.sax.SAXNotRecognizedException:
> > http://apache.org/xml/features/valid...clared-elemdef
> >
> > other features work. Any ideas?
> >
> >

> This is bug that was fixed (see:
> http://nagoya.apache.org/bugzilla/sh....cgi?id=21845). I think If you
> install fresh stable Xerces2-J version(2.5.0) then It's Ok!
>
> --
> Alex
>




Alexey Dmitriev 10-11-2003 10:05 AM

Re: Xerces2-J http://apache.org/xml/features/validation/warn-on-undeclared-elemdef?
 
Gerben wrote:

> As far as i know, i am using 2.5.0. How can i be sure?
>


As they say in Xerces2-J general FAQs
to find out the release version of Xerces, execute the following:
java org.apache.xerces.impl.Version



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.