Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: transforming to an XML Schema - targetNamespace (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t165269-re-transforming-to-an-xml-schema-targetnamespace.html)

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen 07-29-2003 10:57 PM

wookiz@hotmail.com (wooks) writes:

> Can somebody tell me why trying to insert a targetNamespace attribute
> in the result tree for an XML Schema using xsl:attribute, does not
> work.

Not without more information, no.

It sounds as if the output of your XSL transformation is to be
an XML Schema document; as far as I can tell, there is no reason
the output can't have a targetNamespace attribute on the schema
element, and no reason you shouldn't be able to use xsl:attribute
to generate it. So I suspect there is a different problem in
your XSL.

-C. M. Sperberg-McQueen
World Wide Web Consortium