Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Axis Problems (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t165157-re-axis-problems.html)

Anthony Cotton 07-17-2003 11:47 AM

Re: Axis Problems

My isssue and exact behavior remains after downlaoding and installing
MSXML 3 SP4 SDK. Used the MSXML sniffer at the link that was provided in
a posting below and it confirms that I'm running MSXML2 v3.0 in Replace
mode.

Anyone see anything wrong with the structure of my XML?

Tnaks,
TonyC

Marrow 07-17-2003 01:49 PM

Re: Axis Problems

Hi Tony,

The answer is in the FAQ you've been given - specifically...

You're stylesheet is using the MS specific, obsolete XSL-WD (working draft),
e.g.
xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"

If you want to use XSLT and XPath (and have MSXML 3.0 installed in replace
mode) then you need to switch to the XSLT namespace, e.g.

Then you will be able to use axes.

Hope this helps
Marrow
http://www.marrowsoft.com - home of Xselerator (XSLT IDE and debugger)