Velocity Reviews

-   -   Newbie: print file path with XSL (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164969-newbie-print-file-path-with-xsl.html)

John Larson 06-26-2003 08:45 AM

Newbie: print file path with XSL

Hi All,

Along with other elements I would like to have the actual filepath of my XML
file in my transformed output. Is there an eay way to do specify this in my
XSL?

Thank you in advance,

- John

RedHat 8.0 server
XSLTPROC and Xalan

Martin Honnen 06-26-2003 12:44 PM

Re: Newbie: print file path with XSL

John Larson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Along with other elements I would like to have the actual filepath of my XML
> file in my transformed output. Is there an eay way to do specify this in my
> XSL?

What do you mean by file path? An XML source can be loaded from a URL
which is often not a file path.
Anyway, I think with XSLT 1.0 you need to pass the URL as a parameter to
the XSLT stylesheet

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/