Velocity Reviews

-   -   Including Multiple xsql files (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164956-including-multiple-xsql-files.html)

Phillip 06-25-2003 09:15 AM

Including Multiple xsql files

hi,

I have a 3 separate xsql files which are used with 3 xsql files to
generate 3 distinct html pages.

A request has been made to provide a print all feature where by all 3
pages are stitched together into one long page - the problem I have is
that I don't want to have to copy and paste the xsql content into one
and likewise for the xsl.

I've tried creating a parent xsql file which uses include-xsql to
include the 3 other xsql files but this creates a new root element
which breaks the xsl files.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Phillip