Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: NEED HELP ON XML COLOR (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164950-re-need-help-on-xml-color.html)

Bob Johnson 06-25-2003 05:05 AM

Re: NEED HELP ON XML COLOR

Hi Bill,
Thanks for your help. I found some information about a default.xsl
that internet explorer uses to display an xml file.
For instance, when I write an xml file, and click on it with explorer.
It uses a default.xsl with expanding and collapsing, what I wanted to
do to customize that with my own colors and etc.

Thanks for your help.
Bob