Velocity Reviews

-   -   IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164533-it-tests-html-xml-asp-net-c-c-c-vb-net-sql.html)

coleelastic@gmail.com 03-18-2006 12:41 AM

IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

http://www.testyourabilities.com/it/
IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

Steve Pugh 03-18-2006 11:20 AM

Re: IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

coleelastic@gmail.com wrote:

>http://www.testyourabilities.com/it/
>IT tests. HTML, XML, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, VB.NET, SQL...

Hmm, just a couple of your questions:

>Which XHTML fragment is used to start a numbered list with
>lowercase letters?
> <ol start="lowercase">
> <ol begin="a">
> <ul begin="a">
> <ul start="lowercase">
> <ol start="a">
> <ul start="a">

None of the above are valid. Start always takes numerical values, even
when the list is displaying numbers in other formats. The correct
answer would be <ol type="a"> (And let's not forget that both type and
start are deprecated).

>Which unit can be used to specify an element size (e.g. font-size)
>relative to the size specified for the containing element?
> rel
> pt
> em
> px
> auto
> %

The question is very vaguely worded (and is about CSS not (X)HTML
anyway), depending on context em and % could both be correct, and
ignores the fact that often a size can be specified relative to a
parent's size that has NOT been specified.

Oh well, you're just a spammer so I expect you won't even see these
comments. Keep on peddling your crap tests.

Steve

Steve Pugh <steve@pugh.net> <http://steve.pugh.net/>