Velocity Reviews

-   -   Resizable Textareas- possible? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164518-resizable-textareas-possible.html)

bbcrock@gmail.com 03-16-2006 03:08 PM

Resizable Textareas- possible?

Is it possible to create resizable textareas for use in IE with
percentage values? I tried it, but the values seem relative to other
items in the form, not relative to screen width.

thanks for any info

Don

Adrienne Boswell 03-16-2006 05:53 PM

Re: Resizable Textareas- possible?

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed bbcrock@gmail.com writing in
news:1142521707.501505.14480@i40g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com:

> Is it possible to create resizable textareas for use in IE with
> percentage values? I tried it, but the values seem relative to other
> items in the form, not relative to screen width.
>
> thanks for any info
>
> Don

URL?

--