Velocity Reviews

-   -   feedback wanted (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t164507-feedback-wanted.html)

windandwaves 03-15-2006 11:22 PM

feedback wanted

Hey Gurus

Shoot me, abuse me, ridicule me, it is open season - lol.

Just have a look at http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/quiz.php

and tell me what you think

Thank you

Disco Octopus 03-15-2006 11:48 PM

Re: feedback wanted

windandwaves wrote:

> Hey Gurus
>
> Shoot me, abuse me, ridicule me, it is open season - lol.
>
> Just have a look at http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/quiz.php
>
> and tell me what you think
>
> Thank you
>

>> Nicolaas

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in
/home/u5/corsto/corstorphine.co.nz/html/_quiz/quiz.php on line 144

--
start a blog and continue to use it

windandwaves 03-15-2006 11:50 PM

Re: feedback wanted

Disco Octopus wrote:
> windandwaves wrote:
>
>> Hey Gurus
>>
>> Shoot me, abuse me, ridicule me, it is open season - lol.
>>
>> Just have a look at http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/quiz.php
>>
>> and tell me what you think
>>
>> Thank you
>>

>>> Nicolaas

> Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in
> /home/u5/corsto/corstorphine.co.nz/html/_quiz/quiz.php on line 144

Sorry, murphys law, please try again. I just uploaded a new version.

Thank you

windandwaves 03-16-2006 07:16 PM

Re: feedback wanted

I have moved it to http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/

Good Man 03-16-2006 10:00 PM

Re: feedback wanted

"windandwaves" <winandwaves@coldmail.com> wrote in news:3QiSf.6645
$JZ1.217951@news.xtra.co.nz:

> I have moved it to http://www.corstorphine.co.nz/_quiz/

I'm not a Guru per se but that's a super job, the CSS degrades gracefully,
the javascript works well and the page is pleasant to look at.

Great work, you clearly know what you are doing.